1809 Allies - Not-Kickstarter!
Several years ago, we used a not-Kickstarter method to produce a new range of Mongols, which went down rather well and helped us put the range into production. Well we're back for another project and this time we're heading to the Napoleonic period!
We've had several requests for an expansion of our 1809 ranges and we've chatted previously about gathering enough support for us to get them sculpted. So this project is designed to do just that. Forum member Zippee (Martin) has really taken the lead on this and helped us put together all of the lists and provided all of the reference material ready for our sculptor to get started.
So how does it work?
- On our Forum is a list of the prospective ranges we'll be putting together, with the code, a brief description of the contents, and the price.
- If you would be interested in any of these items, please check through the list, and work out what you would purchase.
- Make a post here, stating what you would buy, such as 2 x NHD1, 2 x NDW3, etc.
- We'll total up your order and add you to the pledge list.
- If we have hit our target by midnight on October 31st, everyone who has pledged will be invoiced for 50% of your order. Our sculptor will be given the go-ahead and we'll get them done through Nov/Dec/Jan. We'll then get them moulded and start sending out customer orders at the end of February 2019. Everyone will be invoiced for the remaining 50% + shipping once their order is ready to go.
What's the target?
We're looking to raise purchases over £3000 in total to allow us to start production. This money is purely to cover the sculpting costs, we would then take on the cost of moulding and casting the orders at this end. The range would be sculpted by Tony Q, the same sculptor who has done all of our 1809 and 1812-15 Nap ranges, so they would match perfectly with those other figures.
If we break through our £3000 target, we will start to add some bonuses for everyone, such as limbers or civilian packs, some personalities maybe, or even a discount on everyone's orders.
So, head over to the Forum and have a look: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,17838.0.html