Blitzkrieg Commander is an exciting set of fast play wargame rules that allow you to recreate battles of the Second World War using miniatures on a tabletop. BKC is suitable for any scale miniatures and uses a simple command system as well as an effective mechanism for casualty resolution. There are rules for infantry, tanks, artillery, recce, aircraft and engineers and a flexible figure ratio means that one base represents a platoon. The game requires minimal setup time so you can simply assemble your forces and play!
Blitzkrieg Commander IV contains 44 army lists and 15 scenarios suitable for any nation and theatre. The rules are suitable for solo, two player or multi-player games.
For a Quick Reference Sheet, Optional Rules and further material, head over to the Blitzkrieg Commander IV section of the Pendraken Forum.
Historical unit lists by MicroMark can be found here: https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/3426/MicroMark-Army-Lists/subcategory/5776_33007/BLITZKRIEG-COMMANDER-IV-ARMY-LISTS
Libertad! - Coming Soon!
HARD COPY COMING SOON!
Libertad! is a supplement for the popular Blitzkrieg Commander IV wargames rules, focussing on the Spanish Civil War from 1936-1939. Written by Mark Fry and Rob Anderson, Libertad! contains 23 new army lists for the various factions present in this conflict, plus 5 historical scenarios complete with maps by Henry Hyde, as well as new rules for Line Commanders, Street Barricades, Molotov Cocktails and more.
Blitzkrieg Commander IV Rulebook
Blitzkrieg Commander is an exciting wargame that allows you to recreate battles of the Second World War using miniatures on a tabletop.
- Suitable for any scale miniatures, from 2mm right up to 28mm.
- Simple command system that emphasises the fog of war.
- Effective mechanism for casualty resolution.
- Flexible figure ratio meaning one base represents a platoon.
- Minimal setup time, simply assemble your forces and play.
- Contains 44 army lists covering all nations and theatres.
- Includes 15 scenarios.
- Suitable for solo, two player or multi-player games.
- No supplements, everything you need to play WWII games in one book.